Aphrodisiacs: An A-Z Guide
Aphrodisiacs is a fun and sexy romp through the world of natural libido enhancers, perfect to keep at your bedside table or even in the kitchen! Throughout the centuries and all over the world, men and women have used food, oils, scents, ointments and charms to have hotter sex, and the list goes far beyond oysters and chocolate.
- Mango: believed in India to heighten sex drive and stamina
- Avocado: a popular sexual stimulant among the Spanish conquistadors
- Hashish: renowned in Morocco for releasing inhibitions and increasing sensation
- Arabian coffee: loved by African Sufis for its invigorating effect
- Cardamom: tea brewed from this sultry spice is said to have aphrodisiac qualities
- And many more!
This comprehensive, colorful guide details the scandalous hidden histories behind hundreds of nature's most powerful libido boosters. It is sure to bring pleasure and excitement to your love life, whether you're looking to spice things up with your lover or are curious about what sexy surprises are already waiting in your kitchen cupboard.
Published: May 5, 2015